BestSync 8.0.3.2 Free vs Basic

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
MikeAble9

BestSync 8.0.3.2 Free vs Basic

Post by MikeAble9 »

I am trying to find out if there is a way to turn off features so that the options available would only be available in the Free or Basic version? I don't want to find out at the end of 30 days that the options that I am using would cost $99.95.

Thanks
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: BestSync 8.0.3.2 Free vs Basic

Post by RiseFly »

Hello,

If you only need the free features, you can deselect the features that have stars (indicating advanced features) on the right of the option in the task setting dialog box.

Best regards.
MikeAble9

Post by MikeAble9 »

I'll try that. Thanks. One more question. If I purchase the software, Basic or Premium the question I have on Licensing is:
I reload my computer, Full O/S reload and then re-install my application for testing purposes.
Can I re-install the 'Purchased Program' on the 'Same Machine' several times after re-installing the O/S?
I don't want to run into a problem where my "Activation Attempts' have been overused.

Thanks, Mike
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

Yes, you can activate the license on the same PC without activated count limit.
You can also transfer the license to other PC by deactivate the license on the old PC, and activate the license on the new PC.
If the old PC crashes before you can deactivate the license, you can ask us to deactivate the license.
MikeAble9

Post by MikeAble9 »

One more question before I purchase:
Does this mean I can run on TWO Computers?
For personal user:
The FIRST license can be used on THREE PCs, from the second license, one license for one PC.

I was using Allway Sync, but the support is terrible on that product..... Your product looks much better and
the support thus far has been fantastic. :D
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

Hello,

For the personal user, the first license can be used on 3 PCs. 2 licenses can be used on 4 PCs.

Best regards
MikeAble9

Post by MikeAble9 »

Excellent!!

Thanks for the quick response. :D