Not enough storage is available to process this command

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
simonxhunter

Not enough storage is available to process this command

Post by simonxhunter »

Hi

I have a Windows 2003 server with two mapped drives and S amd and Z. Both the S and Z drives are NAS virtual servers. I am trying to copy/sync approximatley 220GB's worth of data between the two shares (from S to Z), but on some files I am receiving the error 'Not enough storage is availbale to process this command'. My NAS share Z drive has 399GB of availbale storage, but only 100GB has been copied/synced over from the source. I have performed numerous syncs between the two NAS' before, on other virtual servers, some in excess of 1TB, so I know the software is capable and the NAS' too, but not on this particaulr virtual server.
Please let me know if you have had similar experiences or if there are some settings I should check, or review the current version of software I am running.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Not enough storage is available to process this command

Post by RiseFly »

Is the error 'Not enough storage is available to process this command' appears in the "Result" column of Preview or Logview?
If it is, then the error is returned by the OS. May be because the NAS can not contain huge files.
simonxhunter

Post by simonxhunter »

The message appears in the results column of the Preview.
I am not seeing any logs in the windows event viewer. The NAS can cope with large files as I have other virtual servers hosted on the NAS with no problems at all. Any other suggestions please?
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

Hello,

I guess that OS drive has snot enough space to contain large temporary files.
Please set the temporary folder to the drive that has more free space by
"Option" menu -->"General Option" dialogbox--> "TempFolder" TAB.

Best regards