Stable Version Request

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
esper80

Stable Version Request

Post by esper80 »

Gentle Risefly Staff,

I'm using your software to backup two servers containing very important data (I use one-way mirror synchronization...).
I'm using an old version of your software (BestSync FTP 2012 ver7.3.1.0 Ultimate) and it works well.
I tryied upgrading to newer versions, but there was always something that doesn't work well (one time services not start, another time services lock up, and so on...).
I noticed that you fixed those bugs with new builds.
Now my question: can you release a "stable version" of your software?
I think that you should release two versions type: beta version and stable version.
For my purpouses I only need to work with stable versions. It doesn't matter that stable version is older than beta version, but I need to sleep well every night ;-)

Last thing: One time I read this bug fix: "BugFix: Deleting files in target folder may cause the files be deleted from the source folder in real-time mode even in one-way synchronization." :shock: :shock: :shock: It means that my source data is unsafe when using ONE-WAY synchronization using this build????
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Stable Version Request

Post by RiseFly »

"BugFix: Deleting files in target folder may cause the files be deleted from the source folder in real-time mode even in one-way synchronization." this bug is only from version 8.0.12.
I think the most stable version is ver8.0.21, because the reported bugs are all be fixed, and users have not reported bug for a while. And the new version 8.0XX can verify the files after sync, if the verification result is fail, the new version will retry the synchronization. Please try the new version.