BestSync don't syncronyze

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: BestSync don't syncronyze

Post by RiseFly »

Thought we can not recreate the problem, but we have modified the program to avoid this kind of problem. please download and try version 8.0.16 to see if the problem is resolved.
mmdb

Post by mmdb »

I have downloaded and installed the new version (after uninstalling the old one).
Will keep an eye on it to see if the problem is fixed.
Thanks,

RiseFly wrote:
> Thought we can not recreate the problem, but we have modified the program to avoid
> this kind of problem. please download and try version 8.0.16 to see if the problem
> is resolved.
mmdb

Post by mmdb »

I am afraid the same thing is still happening, as you can see in the attached screenshot. These tasks have been stuck in there for a week.

I am on version "BestSync 2013 English Version Ver8.0.1.7(64Bit)".

Any other ideas a part from "update to the latest version", which has been proved not to be working?

Thanks.
Attachments
scheduled in queue.jpg
scheduled in queue.jpg (54.47 KiB) Viewed 8201 times
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

“Scheduled in queue” is the normal status if “Run scheduled task sequentially” is ON.
When the task is in “Scheduled in queue” status, the task is waiting other task complete.
If you do not want this status, please set “Run scheduled task sequentially” to OFF.
mmdb

Post by mmdb »

RiseFly wrote:
> “Scheduled in queue” is the normal status if “Run scheduled task
> sequentially” is ON.
> When the task is in “Scheduled in queue” status, the task is waiting other
> task complete.
> If you do not want this status, please set “Run scheduled task
> sequentially” to OFF.

I have the “Run scheduled task sequentially” OFF, and I have always had it disabled.
Also, if this was the problem, one of the tasks in the list would be running, and ALL of them are in "Scheduled in queue...".
Attachments
sequential.jpg
sequential.jpg (22.33 KiB) Viewed 8198 times
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

After you change "Run scheduled task sequentially" setting, please restart the BestSync Service once to let the setting be effect.
mmdb

Post by mmdb »

I enabled the "Run scheduled task sequentially" option just to test, and restarted the services after that.

The result was that after a couple days, all tasks were scheduled in queue, as once one of the tasks failed and was stuck in "scheduled in queue" status, all the other tasks were stuck in there waiting for the first task to finish, and it never finished...

I have just disabled the "Run scheduled task sequentially" option and restarted the services.

Any other solution for this problem a part from "update to the latest version", please?

Thanks,
mmdb

Post by mmdb »

I am still having this problem with version 8.0.3.2 of BestSync 64 bits... any solution?