Issue with Righ Click

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
tim.butterfield

Issue with Righ Click

Post by tim.butterfield »

I have three task configured. All have badwidth control enabled. All are FTP uploads to the same FTP server, all run simultaneously.

When I have all three running and right click on of the task to get the drop down menu, BestSyncApp.exe terminate unexpentanly. I get the following event entry.

Faulting application BestSyncApp.exe, version 7.2.1.5, time stamp 0x4fb6fbfa, faulting module BestSyncApp.exe, version 7.2.1.5, time stamp 0x4fb6fbfa, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000696f0, process id 0x5798, application start time 0x01cd3c4538f205b8.

This appears to be a bug, well at least in my view. Are you able to help?

cheers,

tim
tim.butterfield

Issue with Righ Click

Post by tim.butterfield »

Some more information. This is actually happening at two sites now. The second side is configured as a service and does not have a particulary demanding requirment. Only one service configure...A right lick on the service cause an appcrash. Service appears to continue to run..but gui crashes...e.g....dissapears and a app crash event is logged in the applications log.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Issue with Righ Click

Post by RiseFly »

We have confirmed that this is a bug, and have fixed this bug from version 7.2.16.