BestSync2021 SFTP Connection Problem

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
DialysisEast

BestSync2021 SFTP Connection Problem

Post by DialysisEast »

I recently upgraded from the 2019 version to the 2021 version Ultimate license. All of the jobs carried over from the previous version but uploading files to our bank via SFTP is not working now. In the Folder Window it looks like I am connecting OK to the FTP server at the bank and I can see the target directory. When the task starts it briefly shows "Logging"and then "Synchronization" but then appears to time out with a "Has not synchronized yet" message. There are files queued to upload in Folder 2 and all the settings look OK. It is running as a service.

Any suggestions on what I can do to resolve this problem? The files in question are critical to our business and I need to resolve this ASAP.

I unchecked to "Run as a Service" box and it looks like it completed normally. Any advice on how to get it to run as a service again? Do I need to downgrade to prior version or is there a config change or patch?
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: BestSync2021 SFTP Connection Problem

Post by RiseFly »

If you have not deleted the old settings, you can downgrade to prior version.
Please start the task by the preview to see what kind of error happens.
If you synchronize a network shared folder to other file system, please follow the below steps to setup the task:
http://www.risefly.com/fseqna.htm#DriveNotReady
DialysisEast

Re: BestSync2021 SFTP Connection Problem

Post by DialysisEast »

I believe the issue in the Backup section was due to the "Impersonate Local User" setting was empty and the Service could not create the backup file so the transfer failed. I did not see any useful error messages or log entries regarding this. I do think the issue is resolved and I will continue using the the new version.