Drive is not ready

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
tjblow

Drive is not ready

Post by tjblow »

Created a new task, was from a remote SFTP location to a local NAS location. Getting a message that the drive is not ready. I have entered the userid and password in the NAS prompt. Was able to get files to transfer right after I created job and ran it manually with preview. Does not work automatically Also last time is reporting Has not synchronized yet.
Using bestsync 2018 version 13.0.0.1 64bit.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Drive is not ready

Post by RiseFly »

If the task is synchronizing with a network shared folder, please set the login password of the network drive in the “Browse Folder” dialog box.
Or if the task is set to run as Windows Service, and error still happens after set the login password of the net drive and local PC account, you can refer to the following page to resolve “Drive not ready” error:
http://www.risefly.com/fseqna.htm#DriveNotReady
petergats

Post by petergats »

I have followed the instructions at http://www.risefly.com/fseqna.htm#DriveNotReady and I am still getting the Drive is not ready error. We have a BestSync 2019 Ultimate License version and on the task that this is happening to I have made sure to NOT set, the "copy files simultaneously" option because the account being synced IS NOT the same account as teh many other tasks under the same account being synced. A LOt of time spent on this error, still no resolution. Version of BestSync is 14.0.1.6 (64bit)
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

"Drive Not ready" problem is related to the account settings, please double check if you have set the accounts correctly.