Has not synchronized yet

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
tjblow

Has not synchronized yet

Post by tjblow »

What does this message mean, has not synchronized yet. I Manually starting the process it goes through the synchronizing process yet reports it has not synchronized yet.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Has not synchronized yet

Post by RiseFly »

You must let the task finish the synchronization, then the last synchronized time will be displayed in the status column.
tjblow

Post by tjblow »

The task has finished it has logged to the log file. Are you saying there is still a task running? How would I see that. Normally if the task is running the Start button is shaded as to not be used. This is not the case. Nor is the stop button highlighted in Red. This is not a new task. This task has been running fine for quite some time. It only started yesterday with displaying that the task has not synchronized yet. It runs as as service. Also I have noticed today that the file that was to be transferred did not transfer. To get it to go I used Preview and ran start from there. This task is to kick off regularly on the hour. And by the log it does that but does not transfer the file and does not synchronize.
When I copied the task and ran it out of service sync it synchronized, once I put it in as service sync it reported that it has not synchronized yet.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

Please confirm in Windows Service Manager if "BestSync Service" is started, if it is not started please start it.
tjblow

Post by tjblow »

Bestsync service is running. I actually restarted the service just to try that out. After completing the transfer of the file manually via the preview function and start. It get a date and time update in the status of last time column. but after a minute or two it switches back to Has not synchronized yet as the status.
tjblow

Post by tjblow »

I really need an answer for this situation. It is posing a production issue that we are dependent on. The task is not automatically transferring the file for us. This means multiple times a day we need to manually preview the task and transmit the file. The file transfers under preview and start mechanisms. But does not say the folders are synchronized or transfer the file automatically. I have copied and pasted the job to create a new task but still same results. Task is running as a service. If a task is currently running in it does not show up on the Running tab. I stopped the bestsync service and ended all tasks that were bestsync processes in task manager. Then restarted service. Still says has not synchronized yet as the status.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

Could you please export the task setting to a file, then send it to risefly@risefly.com, so we can give you more advice?
tjblow

Post by tjblow »

Exported the task file and set the file via attachment to risefly@risefly.com. Subject line is Task Has Not Sychonized yet
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

Thank you for the exported task setting.
I have found a problem in the setting, you must setup the local PC account in the folder browser of the network shared folder, if the task need to be ran as Windows Service.
See the attached the screenshot:
[attachment=0]SyncNetSvc.png[/attachment]
Attachments
Sync NAS folder as Service
Sync NAS folder as Service
SyncNetSvc.png (49.71 KiB) Viewed 8959 times
tjblow

Post by tjblow »

I added the local user and it still has a status of has not synchronized yet? Sent a new email with the exported task file attached.