Service Sync task not picking up file

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
tjblow

Service Sync task not picking up file

Post by tjblow »

I am using bestsync 2016 ver.11.01.1 I have had a service sync task running and picking up a file but when I added a new file name to the include file list it does not see the file. I am using a portion of the filename and and * for wildcard of the time stamp in the filename. When I drop a file in the watched folder it does not transfer the file. Using sftp from a windows server to a unix sftp server. I got the task to pick up the files by adding the exact file names to the include list, but this does not help since the filenames change with each new iteration. If I have the 3 files in the folder and add a new test file, the process reports 3 files notified but does not transfer them. Preview does not show any hit files either even though they are listed in the folder.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Service Sync task not picking up file

Post by RiseFly »

May be you have not set the filtering option and the Exclude/Include option correctly, if you can export the task to a file, then send it to risefly@risefly.com, we can give you more advice.
tjblow

Post by tjblow »

I have emailed the file for exporting the task:
tjblow

Post by tjblow »

Figured this one out. When looking at the exported file of the task I saw that there was a space in the the filename that should not have been there. Once corrected file was picked up as expected.