FTP sync on certain file extensions

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
Nophin

FTP sync on certain file extensions

Post by Nophin »

Hi,

for some reason not all the files are synchronized, certain file extensions are somehow left in the middle of the process. Those files have an error : "Failed verification" http://screencast.com/t/4uvgGrFBhQ39

In my case, .ctp and .ini files. The transfer itself takes place in the temp file name, but the file itself dose not get renamed, so it remains under the temporary name. http://screencast.com/t/bMpMfFVQ4ffK

Also, for the 0 bites files, it dose not set the timestamp ok, or I do something wrong.

I am using the latest version: 8.0.3.3 (latest available today) x64 , under windows8 , I tried both normal and admin mode , the transfer settings includes all files. What am I missing, or what do I do wrong? I never had this issue in the past (tho, it was a long time ago)

Since this is happening only with bestsync the host FTP settings are not an issue (owner/permissions are set right).

Regards,
Ciprian.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: FTP sync on certain file extensions

Post by RiseFly »

Hello,

The bug that the time-stamp of 0 size files are not set to the the original time after sync has been fixed, please download and try the new version 8.0.3.3.
For the "Failed verification" error on certain file extensions, if the task is synchronizing with FTP, please try to use "Binary Mode" in the advanced setting of FTP task to see if the error can be avoided. Sometimes, this error can be resolved by increase the retry count in "Copy Options".

Best regards
Nophin

Re: FTP sync on certain file extensions

Post by Nophin »

Thanks for solving the issue, outstanding job. Starting with the 8.0.6.3 everything is in order. The speed is back to what I am used, meaning top speed. Thanks again.

Best of wishes for all the staff.

The topic can be closed.