Long folder paths

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
Mikevl

Long folder paths

Post by Mikevl »

Hi

I have a licensed copy of BestSync2014 Ultimate.
For some reason some sub-folders are not being processed during FTP transfer and without explanation. as below The below is in red in the emailed log

1==>2 \Data\xxxxx\OldServer\USBDrive\DataDump\Private Company Files\xxx Brokers xxx\Weekly & Monthly Production 2006 -2007\Weekly & Monthly Productionxxxx & xxxx 2006 -2007\April Weekly Production for 2006.xls 18/05/2006-15:32:32 59,904

I have successfully transferred the files using Filezilla client so the issue is not the ftp server. The issue appears to be the path length. Any comments appreciated

Mike v
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Long folder paths

Post by RiseFly »

You said that FileZilla can upload the file successfully, could you please tell me if you uploaded the file to the same long path?
Could you please start the preview of the task, after the preview, click the "Start" button in the preview windows to start the sync.
Then watch if there is any error response from the FTP server when the file is failed to be uploaded.