Failing Read Only

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
jrebele

Failing Read Only

Post by jrebele »

Folks,

I just purchased BestSync. The product works great. I am synchronizing a webserver file system that is 39GB. I am only going one-way, down to back up the server files. Things go fine and then all of a sudden BestSync starts throwing the following error message for almost every file:

1==>2
OpenFile:
sftpOpenFile:
remotePath: /xxxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/administrator/language/en-US/en-US.com_categories.sys.ini
access: readOnly
createDisposition: openExisting
v3Flags: 0x1
Sen

What I can tell you is all folders have a permission of 755 and files have permission of 644. I am connected via SFTP with the root account. I am not sure how I get around this issue. I have 8 simultaneous downloads running. Any thoughts on how I resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Joe
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Failing Read Only

Post by RiseFly »

Could you please tel me whether the task uploads files to the SFTP server, or downloads files from the SFTP server?
jrebele

Post by jrebele »

I'm downloading from the server.

thanks,
Joe
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

Please check if you have unchecked "Protect read-only file from being deleted or modified." option in "Copy Options" setting tab.
jrebele

Post by jrebele »

Yes. It is unchecked.
jrebele

Post by jrebele »

This is still failing with the Read-only disabled. Any way to email you the project file so you can try it?

Thanks,
Joe
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

Could you please export the task to file, then send it to risefly@risefly.com.