Timestamp not updating

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
matthelm

Timestamp not updating

Post by matthelm »

I'm having a slight issue. I've been using BestSync for about 3 years, and everything been fine, but since about mid March, the timestamps at the destination isn't updating. Now 99% of the time, the sync does nothing anyway (Static data), but new files are written over and over, unless I see the issue and manually correct it.

The FTP server software hasn't been changed, and some of the devices haven't had any software changes in about 1 year, and all the FTP servers are dooing this.

I do know I was playing with BestSync setting before this happened, so may have caused the issue myself, and I know it can update the timestamp, because using the "custom sync update timestamp" (or whatever it's called) fixes the issue, but I'd like the timestamp to update during the sync.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Timestamp not updating

Post by RiseFly »

Please try BestSync 2015 (beta), it has fixed a related problem.
matthelm

Re: Timestamp not updating

Post by matthelm »

I just tried BestSync 2015 (beta), and it seems to have fixed my issue. Will update tomorrow after the auto sync.