Syncing Multiple Folders

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
rfresh

Syncing Multiple Folders

Post by rfresh »

(1) Is it possible to sync more than one folder on my hard drive? I have many folders I'd like to sync to my FTP server and have the files contained within their folders.

(2) For the syncing to be active and in real time do I have to leave the app running in full screen mode or is there a way to reduce it to the task bar in the lower right corner of Windows?

Thanks...
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Syncing Multiple Folders

Post by RiseFly »

(1) If all the folders are under one sub-folder, you can setup one task to synchronize these folders.
If the folders are not under one folder, you can setup multiple tasks, each task synchronize on folder.

(2) You need not keep the main window open, just click the [X] (close) button to minimize the window to the task tray icon.
If the task are set to run as Windows Service, you can even close the exit the main window.
matthelm

Post by matthelm »

Will BestSync follow softlinks to do the same thing with 1 task? My task list is getting a bit long, but the starting directories are all over the place.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

BestSync can follow softlinks if you have not check "Exclude the reparse point file/folder" in "Exclude or include" setting.