I am trying to use BestSync in connection with a WebDAV Server provided by 1&1 SmartDrive (it's a German server). Unfortunately I cannot set the filepath on the server.
The following is the way I get the error:
1. Setup WebDAV Server
2. Click the button to browse the folder on the server
3. PROPFIND https://sd2dav.1und1.de/*.* (GetFileList) delivers the folders on first level.
4. Double-Click on one of the folders (e.g. Marcel)
5. PROPFIND https://sd2dav.1und1.de/Marcel/*.* (GetFileList) delivers only a folder without name (entering the server by other means allows me to see that other folders with names are contained in the folder Marcel)
6. Further double-clicks on this folder without name only lead to the same situation
7. Double click on folder ".." lead back to the first level folder
Another way to get the error is:
1. Start a sync job in folder https://sd2dav.1und1.de/Marcel/
2. One after the other the following command is sent without showing any visible result
PROPFIND https://sd2dav.1und1.de/Marcel/*.* (GetFileList)
I hope you can help me to get syncing working. From the feature list, BestSync seams to be the best solution for my problem, but I need to get it working with that WebDAV Server.
If you need further information on the problem, I'm ready to send it out.