Auto Start / Recovery issue betwen x86 and x64 ver

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
adamsre

Auto Start / Recovery issue betwen x86 and x64 ver

Post by adamsre »

I just wanted to ask about an issue I am having between several servers on multiple sites. One is a 64-bit, and the other is a 32-bt. Both are replicating files back to a centralized server off-site via FTP. The 32-bit version fires right up without user intervention, and replicates reasonably well over the 512Kbps satellite link we have with only the occasional missed file. the 64-bit version, however, seems to have issues starting without forcefully clicking on the "start" button. Even then, it pops up with a preview window, rather than just starting. Both are version 2012 7.1.0.0. Both are in "run as a service" mode. Both are configured to replicate only the last 5 days - which, unfortunately takes it a painfully long to to realize a file change on a time-sensitive system (I know... then why do we have a satellite link on a time-sensitive system?? This location doesn't even have a physical address... let alone high speed internet access, unfortunately). Both servers are dual, quad-core Xeons with 12GB of memory, so the speed issue isn't a local resource issue.

The 64-bit version also seems to have an issue with reconnecting to the FTP server if the connectivity is lost - which can be every few days. This is a very remote location, with spotty (at best) service. The 32-bit version seems pretty resilient with attempting to reconnect until it regains connectivity.

Any thoughts / suggestions?

Thanks!
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Auto Start / Recovery issue betwen x86 and x64 ver

Post by RiseFly »

Please trythe version 7.1.01, it has fixed a problem when analyzes the changed files.
If you think the 64 bit has problem, please use 32bit version to avoid the problem in the current stage.