FTP Error:550 and FTP Error:226

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
nando

FTP Error:550 and FTP Error:226

Post by nando »

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting this error message that is really puzzling me because all other files of the same type and in the same directory are copied successfully with the exception of a few. I'm running the latest version of BestSynch and creating a PC to FTP backup using pasive mode. The folder that I am backing up contains 50 JPGs of similar size and all back up successfully exept two of them with this error message: "FTP Error 550 /Folder/DSC0290.JPG:No such file or directory". Same error on the Result and Backup column of the log file. The files DO exist on the PC and can be opened and viewed and Directory exists on PC and FTP site. Everytime I run the backup, even when renaming these files, the same ones fail to be backed up.

Same error occurs on another file with error: "FTP Error:226 Transfer complete". The file is not backed up to the FTP.

Norton 360

Thank you to all that have taken the time to read and to analyze and/or reply to this issue.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: FTP Error:550 and FTP Error:226

Post by RiseFly »

Please download and try the last Version 5.4.26 at our website to see if this problem is resolved.