Outlook, how to automatically synchronize

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
kreimer21

Outlook, how to automatically synchronize

Post by kreimer21 »

For synchronizing Outlook the option "real time sync monitoring" is greyed out and therefore not available.
How can I ensure that BESTSYNC synchronizes Outlook at start of the Computer and after finishing work with Outlook?
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Outlook, how to automatically synchronize

Post by RiseFly »

"real time sync monitoring" is not available for Outlook Synchronization.
You can specify other schedule mode to synchronize with Outlook, such as "Designate a schdule" and select "Minutely" option. This can synchronize with Outlook in minutes.
zlatan24

Re: Outlook, how to automatically synchronize

Post by zlatan24 »

kreimer21 wrote:For synchronizing Outlook the option "real time sync monitoring" is greyed out and therefore not available.
How can I ensure that BESTSYNC synchronizes Outlook at start of the Computer and after finishing work with Outlook?
I quite often work with MS Outlook. Today I was checking my inbox and wasn't found any emails in general. I used the Google and found out there a tool. It came to aid of me and on my opinion the software would relieve in this proposition also - pst file restore outlook 2000 sb.