Runtime Error

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
eafranca

Re: Runtime Error

Post by eafranca »

Hi, I have the same problem, since the 2010 version :evil: . Runtime error... :evil: :evil: I'm under Win 7 64 bits, and installed Visual C++ 2008 and 2010 64 bits. And Runtime error... :evil: :evil: :evil: . I am running the 2009 version, no problems. What is happening? :?:
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

Sorry for replying you late, but we really do not what caused the problem.
We have tested on the new installed Windows 7 64Bit, but can not recreate the problem.
The difference between between BestSync 2010 and 2009 is 2010 add itself to the exception list of Windows Firewall by the firewall Interface. BestSync 2010 Ver 6.1.05 has removed this feature, please dowload from our website and try it.
luambo

Post by luambo »

Hello

I have the same installation problem.
I tried in Windows Server 2003 and also in XP Pro. In both i get the same runtime error when trying to launch application.

I already installed Visual c++ 2008 on both pcs. And still get same message.

Could it be some kind of incompatibility update of windows?

Appreciate any help
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

If the OS language is not English, please search Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redistributables of your language, and install it. Then try if the problem disapperas.
RiseFly
Site Admin

Post by RiseFly »

We have just released the new version 6.2.11 at our website, the new version fixed a bug that may cause exception error at the startup, and other improvements. Please confirm on the new version to see if the problem has been resolved.