Filezilla FTP Server with TLS certificate

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
staun

Filezilla FTP Server with TLS certificate

Post by staun »

Did anyone get this product to work with Filezilla FTP-Server using a certificate on the FTP-server.

I can get it working with plain FTP port 21, but as soon I use a certificate for secure on the FTP-server (port 990 - TLS implicit), transfers I get various errors, sometimes it connects, other times I get TimeOut on login etc....

I have no firewall, no antivirus between my to test computers which is located on same network.

I get errors like this.

FTP HELP: Try to add 'C:\Program Files\RiseFly\BestSync\BestSyncApp.exe' to the allowed program list of Windows Firewall or other antivirus software.
FTP HELP: Try to add port 58972 to the allowed sending port list of Windows Firewall or other antivirus software.
Failed to connect the data port.

other times (when login timeout)

>USER 000filesync
SSL:Receive::DecryptMessage.(0x80090330):The specified data could not be decrypted.

SSL:Receive::DecryptMessage.(0x80090330):The specified data could not be decrypted.

when I get a connection through the synchro somestimes work - folders are sync. but not files. Other times only one way
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Filezilla FTP Server with TLS certificate

Post by RiseFly »

Is it possible that you send a test account of the FTP server to risefly@risefly.com? so that we can debug with the FTP server.
staun

Re: Filezilla FTP Server with TLS certificate

Post by staun »

Test-Account sent to your mail.