Time Not Being Correctly

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
s.imagicom

Time Not Being Correctly

Post by s.imagicom »

Since upgraded from the 2017 version to the 2018 version, I have uploads which are not setting the time correctly. They completely vary based on file, you can see the attachment. The only thing that changed was upgrading from the 2017 version to the 2018 version. I have validated the timezone setting is the same in the application to the time zone on the server. I am and have been using for years SFTP with the server and it has been the same server all along. What can I do to figure out the issue with the times.
Thanks, Sean
Attachments
Time Issues.PNG
Time Issues.PNG (9.77 KiB) Viewed 4108 times
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Time Not Being Correctly

Post by RiseFly »

From the screen shot, I can see that something wrong is related to the timezone (6 hours bias) of the server.
Please check the "Timezone of Server" setting.
Follow these Steps:
1. Click the "Browser" button of the SFTP folder.
2. Click the "Advanced" button in the "Browse Folder" dialog box.
3. Click the "FileTime" tab.
4. Check the setting of "Timezone of Server" setting.
If "Auto detect (Writing privilege is necessary)" is selected, please set to the timezone of the server.
BestSync remembers the last detected setting of the server, but the server may have changed something. So to specify the timezone of the server explicitly may avoid the problem.
s.imagicom

Re: Time Not Being Correctly

Post by s.imagicom »

Thank you for the response. I changed the Timezone of server to "Auto detect (Writing privilege is necessary)" and that resolved the issue. Thanks again.