Sync only one way automatically (NAS <--- Desktop)

Welcome to BestSync Support Forum!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, please summit here, we'll try to reply you in short time.
Thank you!
Ilja

Sync only one way automatically (NAS <--- Desktop)

Post by Ilja »

Dear Risefly,
I downloaded and installed the latest version of Best sync and everything
works fine, except that the sync only works in one way automatically. From
the desktop to the NAS (Western Digital My Cloud Mirror) is perfect. From the NAS to the desktop only when I
stop the sync and manually reactivate it (then it also works fine). Is there a solution for this problem.
Thx in advance.
Best regards,
Ilja
RiseFly
Site Admin

Re: Sync only one way automatically (NAS <--- Desktop)

Post by RiseFly »

If the synchronization does not work with NAS, please check if you have setup the login accounts correctly in the folder browser of NAS.
[attachment=0]SyncNetSvc2.png[/attachment]
Attachments
Sync NAS
Sync NAS
SyncNetSvc2.png (52.87 KiB) Viewed 7177 times
Ilja

Post by Ilja »

Setup of the Login accounts is ok. Even when I use the PUBLIC Folders of the NAS, I have to manually start the task every time to force a sync. from the NAS to the Desktop. The other way around there are no issues at all (form the desktop to the NAS). It starts syncing automatically, when a change occurs.

Is it maybe a protocol of some kind on the NAS that has to be active...?
Ilja

Post by Ilja »

I did some more tests and the problem is relay strange! If I setup a one way Sync from the NAS to the Dekstop... it works also. If I make to one way sync tasks....desktop--->NAS NAS--->Desktop, then it works fine as well in to directions! Only a task with a two way sync will not do the trick!!!